Be Sure to check out our new Cooking Blog!! The link is in the column on the right.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lisa got a new bike!!!

So, after Lisa's bike met an untimely demise last month, she's been casually looking for a replacement. After tossing around a bunch of ideas, and looking at some of the newer stuff around, she found this one........


I think the proper word is "WOW" ... it's definately, without a doubt.... PINK !! So, it'll match her pink jacket, pink helmet... and wow... I think it may glow in the dark. Visibility will not be a problem on this one!! Good Buy Lisa!! I hope you enjoy it! make sure to bring it down here to play at some point...

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Awesome bike Lisa - I think the overall image is "I'm a pretty pink princess, but don't fuck with me, cause I'm also a badass."

FrobiesRock said...

Yes - I was going for the "oh look how cute" then the thrill of rockin it out and having dudes have to admit they were out ridden by a GIRL! :)