Be Sure to check out our new Cooking Blog!! The link is in the column on the right.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Update!

Well, this week's update is kinda big, with some changes... I've added the past two weeks or so, plus I've tried to incorporate Picasa's Web Albums into this whole deal. So, on the right side of the Blog, there is now a link to the photo Albums, and at the top of each updated part of the blog is a link (Linky) to specific albums for each section.

Secondly, I've added the Blog Roll at the bottom of the page, these are just a few blogs that Virginia and I read.

As always, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think, and please subscibe (Using the nice little button on the right side) to ensure that you don't miss any Blog Postings in the future!

No comments: