Be Sure to check out our new Cooking Blog!! The link is in the column on the right.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Glass!

So.. just wanted to get on real quick and brag… I just got 2 new lenses today, a Canon 85mm f/1.8 and a Tokina 12-24 f/4 … here are some quick samples:

I’m willing to bet that most folks can guess which picture is from which lens…

The 85mm is RAZOR sharp… and the 12-24 ain’t too shabby either as you can see in the kitty’s face. So, the nice thing is, these will allow for some great pictures … bad news is.. there’s nothing to take pictures of… it’s miserable outside and supposed to snow a '”undetermined” amount this weekend.

More to come soon.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I'm glad you love the 85! :)

Okay, so I know you guys have only been married for a few months. But have a kid. You'll have a never endless supply of photography subjects. My husband accuses me of wanting another baby just to practice on newborns :)