Be Sure to check out our new Cooking Blog!! The link is in the column on the right.

Monday, January 4, 2010

New for 2010

Well, obviously, we’re married heading into this year. We’re going to try to be better with our regular updating of the blog, at least once a week on this blog, perhaps more on the new blog.

Speaking of new blog… http://boone-cooking.blogspot.com/ I decided to start a new blog, as we like to cook, and of course, we like to eat. Problem is, we don’t remember what we make, for my part, I never follow a recipe, and I might make something, and then forget whether or not I liked it… So, to remedy this, I started the cooking blog where Virginia and I will post things that we’ve been working on in the kitchen. If there’s something you’ve been wanting to make, but you’re wondering if it’s worth making, perhaps we’ve made it and reviewed it. If we made something and it just didn’t work out, we’ll be sure to post that, and perhaps you, the readers of the blog could make some recommendations to let us know where we went wrong, or what we could do to fix a recipe.

In other news, Will and Meredith were in town, and stopped by for dinner Saturday night. I made some homemade pasta, Virginia made Shrimp Diablo… it was awesome, but I was distracted and didn’t take pictures…

No comments: