Be Sure to check out our new Cooking Blog!! The link is in the column on the right.

Monday, November 25, 2013

One year later.... 14 months

So...we haven't blogged in over a year. I guess that stuff starts to get away from you when you have a child. But I have been thinking lately that I need to be recording more about John's milestones. I had a nice old school calendar for the first year, but now that we are at 14 months I figured I get back to blogging. Sorry readers (all four of you) there's not going to be a recap.

So... this weekend we tortured John with some Christmas card photos:

He's such the little man now. He's been walking since right after is birthday. And running soon after that. He struts everywhere with a huge grin. One less positive mobility note is that he now wants to try to climb out of the bathtub. So that's a struggle at bath time.

In just the past two weeks he's been really into reading books. Especially the same books over. Current favorites are the Flaptastic Shapes, Flaptastic First Words, and farm and animal books.

He is also really enjoying picking things up from all over the room and bringing them to me. Tonight he emptied out the entire tupperware drawer and brought them to me. So helpful!

He also loves music class. When I sing him songs he claps his hands. He also has started showing signs of intelligence like following along to the song motions when we play patty-cake or a drum song.

Here's another nice end-of-fall photo.


3 comments:

*Jess* said...

silly, you are supposed to blog MORE when you have a kid :)

I can't wait to see the finished christmas card project!

Dale Brown said...

good luck with the kid wish that he becomes a great person

Unknown said...

looking so pretty...
website design company in coimbatore